You can also “Like” The “Axiom Prayer Wall” on Facebook just Click Here!
Please keep this list lifted up in prayer daily, as we all battle through life’s trials at various times; some have it worse than others and we need to lift them up in prayer. Remember, there are no stupid prayers and there are no prayers too small and no prayers too big for God. Through the power of the name of Jesus may everyone’s prayers be answered.
“And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for the Lord’s people” -Ephesians 6:18
“This, then, is how you should pray: ‘Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name, your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us today our daily bread. And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. And lead us not into temptation,but deliver us from the evil one.“ -Matthew 6:9-13
Pray for the Axiom Show and ask God to send the ears to listen, that this show might encourage at least one person to receive Christ, thank you.
- Ken G. (Please pray that the Lord will open His heart to the truth)
- Dale T. (Please pray that the Lord will show him favor in his life)
- Jeff D. (Pray for strength and courage)
- Bill (Pray for guidance in doing the right thing)
- Dianne A. (Pray for peace and understanding)
- Mel and family (Pray for love and kindness and faith to build up in Christ)
- Pastor Youcef (Sentenced to death by hanging in Iran for his faith in Christ)
- Linda C. (Pray for peace, and strength and for God’s healing)
- Pray for Mike E. (Pray for healing and courage and peace in doing God’s will)
- Rob N. (Please pray for healing, and for God to show His will and pray finances will be met)
- Pray for the church you attend. (Pray that the Lord continues to bring the people, and pray for the leaders)
- Pray for the Community around you. (Pray that the Lord will show His love to the community and less crime)
Please send us your prayer requests to place on the wall for others to participate, thanks!